Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sun rises in the east...

9/21/07
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west so I thought it appropriate to follow our brightest star while visiting FINN's outposts. I started my cross country journey in what I think is the farthest eastern point within the US - Provincetown, MA. Quite the charming, historical town that bustled with pitter-patter activity in only the way a small town can.



While expressing my Polaroid photog skills, this P-Kitty followed me around relentlessly. She reminded me of a Hollywood startlet who claims to want privacy yet somehow always (accidentally) winds up crossing paths with a papparrazi's lens.


From this vantage point, the world looked simply linear - the water's horizon sliced squarely by the endless pier.


When in Rome.... I was told that Clem & Ursies is known for their lobster rolls and sundaes. Guess which local treat I opted for? Gi-normous one-size only sundaes of course.